2020 International Symposium on Energy Environment and Green Development (EEGD2020) will be held in Chongqing, China in its first year during November 20-22, 2020. The conference aims to promote an exchange of recent and advanced information among scientists and engineers in the wide field of “energy”，“environment” and “green development”. The forum is also aimed particularly at promoting communication and collaboration between fundamental researchers and those engaged in the development of practical technology in respective areas of energy and environment.
1.Submit to EI Conference Proceedings
Papers submitted to this Conference will be reviewed by 2-3 experts from the organizing committee, and papers accepted will be published by the IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES) (Online ISSN: 1755-1315, Print ISSN: 1755-1307) and submitted to EI Compendex and Scopus for indexing. All conference proceedings paper must not be less than 4 pages in length!
EI Template Download： 》》》Template.rar《《《
Submission: 》》》AIS Submission System《《《
2.Call for Excellent Papers to SCI/SSCI Journal（Submission with notes of "EEGD2020" will enjoy priority in review and acceptance.）
Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals :
*Energy Reports ISSN:2352-4847 IF=3.595
*Journal of Energy Storage ISSN=2352-152X IF=3.762
1)All submissions of SCI papers must be in WORD (.doc) format and there are no specific typesetting requirements. After review, a template will be given for typesetting.
2)All submissions should be no less than 10 pages, and please leave a comment noting "SCI-EEGD2020” when submitting your paper for SCI journals.
Submit Now: click !!!
3. Language Polishing & Translation Services (Submission with notes of conference acronyms will enjoy discounts).
Manuscripts in Chinese or needing language polishing should be submitted onto AIS:
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
A. Full Paper (for Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceedings.
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
C. English Template (Download)
*All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length. (authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 4 pages)
Please send the full paper & abstract to AI Scholar Submission System
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
EEGD 2020 will be held in Chongqing, China during Nov. 20-22, 2020. For further information of the hotel, please find below.
Lijing Liangjiang Hotel (Jiefangbei Store, Chongqing) :
Address: 3 Shuanggang Road, Yuzhong District, Chongqing
>> Standard single room: RMB 300 / night (about USD 44.9 / night). (One beds, Internet and two breakfast included)
>> Standard double room: RMB 300 / night (about USD 44.9 / night). (Two beds, Internet and two breakfast included)
Ⅱ. Room Booking：
You can make a reservation by calling the front desk 023-89065555 before Nov. 10th, please tell that you are a guest of "AEIC Chongqing Academic Conference", and then can enjoy the agreed price.
* Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport : 26km ; 50mins
* Chongqing North Station : 7km ; 20mins
* Chongqing Railway Station : 4km ; 15mins
>> 高级大床房：300元 含1张床/无线网络/2份早餐
>> 高级双床房：300元 含2张床/无线网络/2份早餐
*重庆江北国际机场: 26km ; 50mins
*重庆北站: 7km ; 20mins
*重庆火车站: 4km ; 15mins